mardi 9 octobre 2007

Topless - So What

.
So0O Disappointed

You guys, drive me so crazy! I wanna address this message to Supid and Ridiculous Britney fans. The were so disappointed because britney's new music video is the "Alternative Version". Allright, I alson was But That's It ! Stop Criticize her just because she's shaking her ass! She's sexy and definitely HOT ! She wasn't on stage for years !!!! she can't come back sayin "Hi guys I'm back and I'm gonna sing 'Slave' with a snake" It's so Impossible! she's not 21! she's not the little dirty girl ! she's a mom and if she wanna be schocking, comme on ya'l! Let's do it ! Do you really love her ? I do and I respect her choices even if I disaproove them ! That's her life ! I agree the fact thet the music video is maybe like too simple and we want more ! but let's think about it :"gimme more" what should we say : we want more ! It's a technical situation! so please, stop criticize because she's dance topless!
.

.

Aucun commentaire: